Bill-fold in natural leather
- Buttery soft to the touch burnished leather
Who is LuPe Leather
LuPe Leather is a husband and wife team working out of their quaint leather studio in Berwick, Nova Scotia, Canada.
Peter was a professional knifemaker for 36 years, a shoulder injury pushed him to the leather side of the business and he hasn't looked back.
Luci has a creative mind as well, she is a visionary in creative design. Together, the first 2 letters of their first names make LuPe.
They are focusing on old world skills while adapting new technology into the mix. They will be making some traditional items and developing new and exciting products as well. The Shutterbug-Quickdraw is a good example of an exciting new spin on a camera holster for the professional photographer carrying heavy kit.
- Ultra-lite but big on value
- Perfect for a night on the town
- Tooling leather air brush dyed the color cordovan
- Comfort, function and style
Bill-fold in natural leatherButtery soft to the touch burnished leather
Ultra-lite walletUltra-lite but big on value
Lite WalletPerfect for a night on the town
Lite WalletTooling leather air brush dyed the color cordovan
Shutterbug-QuickdrawComfort, function and style
About our wallets
Attention to detail is what raises the bar on our wallets
- top grain tooling leather
- air brushed Fiebing's oil dyes
- hand burnished surfaces
- Tokonole polished raw surfaces (interior card/bill sleeves)
- Tokonole polished edges
- machine sewn with nylon thread
- hand signed by the maker
- Protected with Skidmore's conditioning cream
To direct message us click on the link